RESIDENTIAL WATER SOFTENERS
The first and most common type of residential water treatment system is a water softener.
- Water softeners are used primarily to remove water hardness which is the white build-up that you see on your dishes and plumbing fixtures.
- Water softeners can also remove small amounts of clear iron, known as ferrous iron.
- Hard water will in time clog the pipes in your home as well as clog your appliances.To find your water hardness on city water simply call the local water department. On well water we recommend testing for hardness, iron and ph.
We sell a variety of water softeners.
- Most are metered/on-demand meaning they only backwash (cleans itself) as needed, which is more efficient on water/salt usage.
- The second type is the timed water softener which back washes (cleans itself) on a set schedule like every day, every other day or every third day etc.. This is recommend for well water with iron when an iron filter is not installed before the water softener.
- The third type is the twin tank water softener which is the most efficient water softener and provides 24/7 soft water as it always has a tank in reserve.
Please call us Toll Free 1877 477 5452 We Love To Help!!!
WATER SOFTENER SIZING CHART
|HARDNESS IN GRAINS PER GALLON||NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE|
|1 TO 2||3 TO 4||5 TO 6||7 TO 8|
7000 SXT Sediment Filters
7000 bypass valve 13×54 resin tank 2.5 cubic feet of resin 14 gpm service flow rate 11 gpm backwash flow rate Floor Space Required is 14x29x62 Available colors:
Compatible OEM 0.5 micron carbon block replacement filter cartridge designed to reduce cysts, chlorine, remove odors and improve taste. Replacement for Flow-Pur MAXVOC-975RV. (MAXVOC-975 filter). Original equipment for: Double Tree Newmar Peterson
Complete water softener comes with: 1.0 CUBIC FEET OF RESIN per Tank 32,000 GRAIN CAPACITY PER TANK (TOTAL OF 64,000 GRAINS) FLECK 9100SXT CONTROLLER TWO (9X48 Inch) MINERAL TANKS Salt Tank, BYPASS COMPLETE SYSTEM 45X12X56 inches 3/4 inch or 1 inch connections BRINE TANK w/safety float
Fleck Control Valve Parts part number order
This 7 Day Skipper Wheel can be used on the Fleck 5600 Valve 12 Day Timer Valve (Not the Metered Econominder) and the Fleck 3200 Timer Assembly.