Plug, Center bypass (FL11972)


This part does not need to be replaced unless the top portion where the valve handle attaches to the Center Plug is broken. If your Bypass is leaking, simply replacing the Seal ( FL11726 ), should stop the leak.


There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.